Monday, December 01, 2008

My Heroine-Lighting candles in her own special fashion!!

Hold your head high my sister, hold it high...because you fought a valiant battle and vacated the battlefield only to save your allies from certain doom.
Yours was an honourable retreat from battle, but not I suspect, from the fight.
It was retreat, not defeat and heres why.
Your very involvement inspired many and created a sense of hope that things could change.
To your credit you faced down your opposition even in the teeth of patently unfair accusations and attacks..
By doing so you heartened your supporters, steeled us for what we may face and showed us how to react in a truly classy fashion.
I truly and verily hope you are with us a long time.
You lit many candles of hope around yourself and this is my tribute to you, your passion, your example.

No comments: